The privacy and security of your personal data are very important to us, so we collect and manage your personal data with care and take measures to keep it safe. Below is the main information on the processing and collection of your personal data by Campus 90 hotel in relation to your browsing of our websites and the use of our services.
When this notice mentions “booking system,” “booking engine,” “system,” “website,” “platform,” “app,” “webapp,” “services,” “online services,” it refers to all pages and functions under https://hotel-campus-90.hotelrunner.com/bv3/search unless specified otherwise.
WHO WE ARE
When this notice mentions “we,” “us,” or “our”, “data controller,”, “controller,”, it refers to Campus 90 hotel. Our website address is: https://campus90.com/ and any of its sub-pages or sub-sites.
We use automatic translation from GTranslate. We apologize for any errors or inaccuracies of the translation. For the original, please check the English version, which is the legally valid one.
Campus 90 hotel operates this booking system through a data processor, as explained below. For the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) (EU) 2016/679, we are the Data Controller. There is a strict contractual framework between the data controller and the data processor for the protection of your personal information. We are:
Campus 90 Hotel, “Patishta I mostove”Ltd., 3, Boris Mavroganov Str, Provadia, Bulgaria, firstname.lastname@example.org.
HotelRunner operates this booking system on behalf of hotel Campus 90 and is committed to protecting the privacy of the users of this system. HotelRunner is:
“HotelRunner”: HOTELRUNNER, INC. 2035 Sunset Lake Road, Suite B-2, Delaware, DE, 19702, United States; email@example.com.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT AND PROCESS
While you visit our site, or fill in any contact, subscription or offer forms, we’ll track:
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like language and currency automated suggestions;
- Name, username, password and other optional account information, s.a. phone number: in order to take full advantage of our services, and use features like making a reservation, you will need to provide your contact details.
If you choose to make an online reservation through out booking engine, we will require information such as:
- Personal and contact information about you (e.g. your name, phone number, country, and email address);
- Company information in case you require a company invoice;
- Financial information in order to process the pre-payment of your reservation;
- If you are making a reservation for a third party (s.a. client, colleague, friend or relative), you declare you have their consent to use their personal information for the purposes specified herein, and you take the responsibility to inform the third party of all policies, rules and terms & conditions of hotel Campus 90.
Your personal data will be used for the purpose of:
- Communicating with you regarding reservations of accommodation or other services at Hotel Campus 90, send you information about your reservations, respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints;
- Processing the payments required to guarantee your booking or settle outstanding amounts;
- Marketing activities (such as send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them; invite you to participate in promotions, giveaways, competitions, and other optional activities, or improve our offerings), where you have given your consent either by:
- ticking the checkbox that you accept your data to be used for marketing activities upon making a booking; or
- by signing up for our newsletter by providing your e-mail address in the designated fields on our website;
- You can opt out from our marketing activities at any time by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject “Unsubscribe” or similar, or by clicking the Unsubscribe links at the bottom of our newsletters.
- Upon check-in you will be requested to present personal ID at the hotel reception for each person (including children and infants) who is going to stay at hotel Campus 90. The data from your IDs will be recorded and stored in our Property Management System as per the local laws and regulations.
- Complying with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes;
We ask all users not to send us or provide in any way personal data that is not requested by us or the booking system (such as information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion, ideological or other beliefs, health, biometrics or genetic characteristics, criminal background, memberships, personal ID numbers, passport numbers, etc.).
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it.
We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
WHO WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
HOW LONG WE RETAIN YOUR DATA
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
WHAT RIGHTS YOU HAVE OVER YOUR DATA
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
WHERE WE SEND YOUR DATA
By law we are required to provide certain information of our guests and their stay from our Property Management System to the Government authorities (Ministry of Tourism) and the local Police authorities. Hotel Campus 90 is following all requirements for the provision of this information. You can learn more about this reporting here: https://www.tourism.government.bg/bg/kategorii/edinnata-sistema-za-turisticheska-informaciya
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
A cookie is a small file that is stored in the visitor’s computer by the web browser while browsing a website such as campus90.com and any of its sub-pages. Cookies allow our websites to function efficiently, provide is with statistical information, and improve your browsing experience by remembering your preferences (s.a. language and currency you set). Our websites uses various types of first-party (which we can control) and third-party cookies (provided and managed by third parties based on their own individual privacy policies and not under our control), s.a. Social Network Cookies, Navigation cookies, etc. You can manage your browser cookies in their dedicated sections (below are links to the main browsers’ settings):
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
For information on the privacy policies of the main social medias, please visit:
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
EMBEDDED CONTENT FROM OTHER WEBSITES
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.